2010年11月1日 星期一

Journal

22th October Friday was a good day also a bad day. That day was my friend's birthday, I had to go to her birthday party but I didn't get permission from the residence because I went to the badminton club that is on friday. I left the school at 5:30 but I had to arrive the party at 6:00 so I go straight to the party and didn't go back to residence first. However, we had a good party and I also enjoy it. It was really fun. We went back to residence at 12:30. We were late for the curfew about an hour. We were caught by the hallmaster. In that moment, we thought we were not going to get the punishment because no one talks about the case of us. But after two days, the head of our hallmaster came to find us. She said that was a really bad decision to go to our friend's party that without permission because we had to go to the trip that go to watch the ice hocky but they didn't mention any thing about this trip before. Finally because the trip was already paid, so the head of the hallmaster needed us to write a promise letter to show us are regret and grounded us for a week. That punishment was a really damn thing because we can't leave our room in that period, we have to get the permission from hallmaster before doing anythings includ go to study room. That really sucks. We were so angry about that because they didn't tell us about the trip before and blame on us without any proof and still give us punishment. I admit that we were late to back to residence but the consequence doesn't have to be that much.

1 則留言:

  1. That is a really bad situation... Well at least its all over now!

    回覆刪除